Subscribe Us

Welcome to Malaysian Indian Stars

Pushparaaja Munusamy Biography


Real Name
: Pushparaaja Munusamy
Celebrity Name
: -
D.O.B
: 13 Jan 1985
P.O.B
: Taiping
Marital Status
: Single
First Experience
: as blogger @ raajarox.com

Breakthrough

: Launched my own website mytamilchannel.com in the year 2006.

Hobby / Past Time

: Hiking, Fishing and Collecting old coins and stamps

Unforgetable Moment

: My photos got featured in KO, directed by K.V Anand
FAVOURITES

Food

: Rasam and Chicken Rice

Drink

: Soya

Actor

: Johnny Depp, Denzel Washington, Surya and Vikram

Actress

: Sonam Kapoor, Piaa Bajpai

Comedian

: Goundamani

Movie

: Kannathil Muthamittal, Anjali, Swades, Kuruthi Punal, Inside Man.

Director

: Maniratnam, Mysskin, Danny Boyle, Steven Spielberg

Song

: Vellai Pookal.

Musician

: AR Rahman

Location

: Batu Feringgi, Pg

Quote

All my life, I had the choice of hate and love. I chose love, and I am here" - A.R.Rahman.

Post a Comment

0 Comments