Subscribe Us

Welcome to Malaysian Indian Stars

Christopher Anthony Biography


Real Name
: Christopher Anthony
Celebrity Name
: ChrisTheJoker - but i'm not a celebrity.
D.O.B
: 27 July 1984
P.O.B
: Klang
Marital Status
: Single
First Experience
: I shot photos of my neighbor at night because I couldnt find anyone else to shoot.

Breakthrough

: My mother got impressed with some
photos i shot. :) I think that was really important for me.

Hobby / Past Time

: Futsal!

Unforgetable Moment

: When i unboxed my first dlsr.
FAVOURITES
Food
: Mom's fish curry.

Drink

: Coffee. Lots of it, just like December.

Actor

: Sivaji Ganesan, Morgan Freeman,
P.Ramlee.

Actress

: Monica Belucci, Carla Gugino

Comedian

: Richard Pryor, Robin Williams,
Chris Rock, Eddie Murphy

Movie

: Mera Naam Joker, Batman, The Red
Violin... ada banyak saya suka punya lah!

Director

: James Wan, Steven Spielberg, Ron
Howard, Quentin Tarantino, Mel Gibson, Clint Eastwood

Song

: Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen

Musician

: Freddie Mercury

Location

: En thaai madiyil. (see... my tamil
not bad what...)

Quote

Majulah sukan untuk negara.

Post a Comment

0 Comments