Subscribe Us

Welcome to Malaysian Indian Stars

Vickneswaran Biography


Real Name
: Vickneswaran
Celebrity Name
: Vicknes @ Vicky ( prefer to be
called as known name instead of celeb name, hehe)

D.O.B

: 4th Feb
P.O.B
: Mentakab,Pahang
Marital Status
: NMY (Not Married yet)

First Experience

: I think when i was 6 years old
with my aunt's film camera..haha just kidding..my 1st paid photography assignment was for a friends engagement, just like 99% of other photographers started off their career.
That was like approx 2.5 years ago in klang valley.

Breakthrough

: Within 1.5 years I was hired to shoot my 1st International Assignment in Singapore. It was a pre-wedding photo cum video shoot ( I call them PicVid).
And a month later, an Indian wedding in Chennai,India.

The biggest breakthrough was, I had to fly 14 hours to shoot a wedding all the way in London, UK. And follow up with few other international assignments. Well, for me it’s a break through because, in that period of time, (not to be too proud) as far as I concern, not many had such opportunity with all paid trip to shoot in foreign countries. Thanks to the faith on me and my work from all around the world.

Hobby / Past Time

: Besides photography? Errmmm Internet, Tech Gadgets, Music, Travelling and photography of course.
: P

Unforgetable Moment

: Sweet ones: Vicknes. Ideal. Photography Studio (or better known as V.I.P Studio) being recognized everynow and then from people like you all.

Bitter ones : Lost 1000 GB of photos during overseas assignment and It had to happened on the 2nd day of my 10 days trip. It was total mood spoiler and thank god I was able to recover all of them which definitely burned a big hole in my pocket. Expensive lesson learnt!
FAVOURITES
Food
: Spicy Asian Cuisines

Drink

: Anything cold, (cuz doc said its
good for health :P)

Actor

: I Shall leave this blank. I love
all good artist with good art work

Actress

: And this column too

Comedian

: VIJAYA T.RAJENDAR!!! VALGEH TR!!

Movie

: Something different, i.e. Forrest
Gump, Anbe Sivam, The happening, Mani Ratnam’s work and VEERASAMY (no, that was a joke)

Director

: Mani ratnam, KB, Danny Boyle, Kamal Hassan

Song

: Anything that can make me wanna
press repeat after listening to it for the 1st time

Musician

: A.R.R, IR, YSR and all other original
composers, not forgetting The King of Pop!

Location

: India, a land of wonders,islands,
ancient temples and world wonders

Quote

If i were to choose to live by any quote, i will be a book... boring!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments