Subscribe Us

Welcome to Malaysian Indian Stars

Thyivya Kalaiselvan Biography


Real Name
: Thyivya Kalaiselvan

Celebrity Name

: Thyivya

D.O.B

: 4th April 1988

P.O.B

: Selangor

Marital Status

: Single and Happy

First Experience

: 1st song on stage Nila kaigirathu when I was 9

Breakthrough

: My very 1st song, which introduced me to the music world Inni Vendham.

Hobby / Past Time

: Sports and Cooking

Unforgetable Moment

: An incident that changed my entire life.


FAVOURITES

Food

: I practically love food! So I love all
kind of food.

Drink

: Anything that taste good.

Actor

: Seasonal but all time favorite would
be Rajni sir

Actress

: None in specific but I like Jyotikas
acting.

Comedian

: None other than Vadivelu.

Singers

: SPB, Shereya Goshal, Naresh Iyer and Janaki ma.

Movie

: I always enjoyed watching Alaipayuthe, Roja and Kanatthil Mutthamital.

Director

: Maniratnam and Gautham Menon.

Song

: All time favorite will be Kanmani Anbodu Kathalan and AR Rahman songs, just too many in the list.. And Maestro Ilayaraja... Nee Paartha Paarvai Koru Nandri.

Musician

: Ilayaraja and of course the great ARR

Location

: Rameswaram - reason is because the entire place was like a dejavu to me!

Note

: My Mother is the greatest inspiration of my life!

Quote

: I love 3 quotes from 3 different people:

1st Abdul kalams: Great dreams of great dreamers are always transcended second one from

2nd Tony frenandes: No dream is too big.

3rd one would be from my lovely mother: Never give up or stop visualizing ur dream just because someone said that you can't achieve it.

Post a Comment

0 Comments