Subscribe Us

Welcome to Malaysian Indian Stars

Suganya Laxshmi Biography


Real Name
: Suganya Laxshmi
Celebrity Name
: Suganya
D.O.B
: 14th February 1987
P.O.B
: Hospital Pantai Kuala Lumpur
Marital Status
: Single

First Experience

: I have been into music since small..coz i come from a musically inclined family. My parents are Indian Classical Musicians. I have been doin alot of classical performance along with my sister. My first experience into Light Music was wen i took part in the Atro Vaanavil Paadal Thiran Potti 2005 and won 3rd placing. Since then, responds from people was very good. Many called me to feature in their albums, movies and singles. Currently, Im into composing as well. Planning to release an album of my composed songs
very soon.

Breakthrough

: My breakthrough is when i sang a song title Parvai Ennai frm the movie tittle Uruvam. After that i had many Hits after Hits which i thank god for.

Hobby / Past Time

: Browsing the net, watching tv, singing.

Unforgetable Moment

: We won DEEPARAGA 2009, and Global Song Competition
(deepavali songs) Its a global competition where there were competitorsfrom India and Sri Lanka as well.. I and my sister together sang
the song tittle Oleeveesum Thirunal , composed by Suresh Rogen &
Mansher Singh.
FAVOURITES
Food
: Moms cooking, chinese vegetarian
Drink
: Coffee
Actor
: Surya
Actress
: Simran
Comedian
: Vadivelu
Movie
: Santhosh Subramaniam
Director
: Shanker
Song
: Many songs, cant state exactly one..
Musician
: AR Rahman
Location
: Bali
Quote

Nothing is impossible because impossible itself says im possible.

Post a Comment

0 Comments