Subscribe Us

Welcome to Malaysian Indian Stars

Saresh D7 Biography


Real Name
: Danesh Kumar

Celebrity Name

: D7

D.O.B

: 16th Jan 1987

P.O.B

: H.B.K.L.

Marital Status

: Single

First Experience

: 1998 - Pachai Kiligal (Indian), was my first stage appearance/experience where I sang infront of nearly 350 peoples...it was my primary school talent search contest and I won the 2nd place out of 54 contestants...

Breakthrough

: 2008 was my breakthrough
in music industry.. Enthe Pennilum v.2009 was my first commercial
track in many years... after that I was known as D7 of S.L.Y Squad

Hobby / Past Time

: Futsal & Football

Unforgetable Moment

: When I met A.R Rahman & talked to him personally ( that was 11 years ago ) ... Special thanks to my parents who introduced me to this world...

FAVOURITES

Food

: Mummy's cooking

Drink

: Teh O Ais , Horlicks Ais &
Coca Cola

Actor

: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jason Statham & Sylvester Stallone

Actress

: No idea because non of them impressed me in acting

Comedian

: Gaundamani & Senthil ( The
best duo I would say )

Movie

: I'll watch any movie as long it's
not boring

Director

: Steven Spielberg, Peter Jackson,
Mani Ratnam & Shankar

Song

: All the songs composed by A.R Rahman

Musician

: A.R.Rahman

Location

: Rome, Italy

Quote

I'm not part of this universe,but
this universe is part of me.

Post a Comment

0 Comments